mmmhhh… cherries and almonds 🙂
Ingredients for 4 people:
500g of flour
15g fresh yeast
50g of brown sugar
1 pinch of salt
1 tbsp. of olive oil
300ml of lukewarm almond milk
200ml of almond milk
100ml of cherry juice
1 tbsp. of starch
1 vanilla bean
2 tbsp. of brown sugar
400g of cherries
100g of almonds
- Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Make a well in the middle and add the yeast, sugar and almond milk. Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Then add oil and salt and knead all ingredients to a firm dough. Cover the dough with a tea towel and leave it in a warm place for 1,5 – 2 hours.
- Halve the cherries and remove the stones.
- Cream: Halve the vanilla bean lengthwise and remove the seeds with a teaspoon. In a bowl, mix the vanilla seeds, almond milk, cherry juice, brown sugar and starch.
- Once the dough has rested, knead it to 3 balls with the same size. Roll each dough ball out onto a floured work surface and lay each rolled dough on a baking tray that is covered with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan: 160°C / gas mark 4).
- Spread the cream on the dough, sprinkle the cherries on it and back it on the middle rack for 30 minutes. (You can bake all three pizzas after the other).
- Meanwhile chop the almonds and toast it in a pan without oil.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and serve it with the almonds.
Enjoy your Cherry Pizza 🙂