A really nice way to eat rice 😉
minestrone with rice
ingredients for 2 people:
1/2 tsp. of salt
1/2 tsp. of white pepper
40g of celeriac
2 tbsp. of olive oil
1 garlic clove
400ml of stock
80g of white mushrooms
80g of precooked white beans
60ml of rice cream
2 coriander stems
- Prepare rice according to instructions.
- Peel the onion, garlic, celeriac and kohlrabi and cut them into small pieces. Clean and cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pot, soften the onion, garlic and celeriac. Add stock and kohlrabi and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain beans through a sieve. Add beans and mushrooms into the pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add rice and rice cream and stir. Chop the coriander leaves.
- Ladle the minestrone into two deep bowls and garnish with coriander.
Enjoy your minestrone 😉