You are vegan or want to cook vegan, but you partner / family don´t want to eat it?
There are two ways to use the vegan 5-Weeks-Meal-Plan without causing World War III 😉
- Cook for yourself and everyone else – vegan and non-vegan
Take the shopping list of the meal plan, add it with some eggs, sausages, cheese or something else, buy all ingredients, cook the vegan recipes, put it on plates and add a bit cheese or so for the non-vegan-eaters. So you can eat totally vegan, your family gets what they want and you still save time and money.
Here are some ideas how to cook when you are the only vegan. Try it out and change it like you need:
- 1 vegan + 1 non-vegan: Cook for 2 person and replace the snacks with eggs, sausages or cheese for the non-vegan.
- 1 vegan + 2 non-vegan: Cook for 2 person. At lunch and supper, take one portion of the vegan food for you and split the second portion for the non-vegans. Add a piece of meat, sausages, cheese or one egg for both non-vegans.
- 1 vegan + 3 non-vegan: Cook for 3 person. At lunch and supper, take one portion of the vegan food for you and split the rest for the non-vegans. Add a piece of meat, sausages, cheese or one egg for the non-vegans. Or cook for 4 person and replace the snacks with eggs, sausages or cheese for the non-vegans
- Don´t tell them it´s vegan
Throw the first page of the vegan 5-Weeks-Meal-Plan away (this is the only page with the word “vegan”) and say nothing about vegan or plant-based. Tell them something about saving time and money 🙂 Okay, some people would say it´s a lay. But I noticed that a lot of people are a bit afraid about vegan food and when they hear the word “vegan” they start to panic and are not open minded to this new food/meal. After two or three week you could tell them that´s vegan 😉 Or you prefer the first way 😉
If you want to use the vegan 5-Week-Meal-Plan, push the pink button and you will transfer to the corresponding vegan 5-Weeks-Meal-Plan of my Etsy-Shop.