Do you like fruit cake? A cake with fruit in and on the cake? Yes? Then taste this one 🙂
nectarine gooseberry cake
ingredients for a small springform (18cm diameter):
2 nectarines (ca. 150g),
150g of gooseberries,
100ml of oil,
200ml of almond milk,
1 tbsp. of starch,
80g of brown sugar,
1 vanilla bean,
150g of flour,
100g of semolina,
1 tsp. of baking soda,
1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Halve the nectarines and remove the stones. Then slice the nectarine halves.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C fan / gas 4. Place baking paper on the springform ground.
- Cut the vanilla bean lengthwise, scrape out the core. place it in a bowl and mix it with starch, brown sugar, semolina and baking soda. Add oil, almond milk and lemon juice. Mix all ingredients thoroughly with a wooden spoon to make a firm dough.
- Fill the half of dough in the springform and place the gooseberries on it. Fill the rest of the dough in the springform and place the nektarine slices on it.
- Bake the cake for 30 – 35 minutes. Let the cake cool down for 30 minutes.
Enjoy your nectarine gooseberry cake 😉