Trixilie and I created this orange-cinnamon-tomato-sauce 🙂
ingredients for 2 persons:
500g of tomatoes
250ml of orange juice
1/2 tsp. of cinnamon
1/4 tsp. of salt
1/4 tsp. of pepper powder
2 tbsp. of oil
1 tbsp. parsley
- Quarter the tomatoes, cut the green of the tomatoes and cut the tomatoes in little pieces.
- Peel and cut the onion in little pieces.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a saucepan. Add the onion and cook until soft. Stir from time to time.
- Add the tomatoes (with the pips), cinnamon, salt, pepper powder, parsley and orange juice and let it simmer for 15 minutes while stirring it now and then.
- Blend the sauce with your hand blender.
Noodles, rice and potatoes taste great with it.
Trixilie and Bea
P.S. from Trixilie: eat rainbows 🙂