A really fresh meal for hot days 😉
orange vegetable tower
Ingredients for 2 people:
200g of orange pepper
250g of carrots
80g of apricots
2 tsp. of tarragon mustard (or mix 2 tsp. of mustard and 1/2 tsp. of chopped tarragon)
2 tsp. agave syrup
1 tbsp. of lemon juice
1 tsp. of paprika powder (mild or spicy – as you like)
1 tsp. of salt
1 tsp. of milled pepper
1 basil stem
- Peel and grate the carrots and place it in a bowl.
- Halve the orange pepper, remove the stem and seeds and cut the pepper in small pieces. Add it into the carrot bowl.
- Halve the apricots and remove the stones. Slice the apricot halves.
- Mix in a cup the dressing: Mix the tarragon mustard, agave syrup, lemon juice, paprika powder, salt and milled pepper. Add this dressing into the carrot mixture and mix all ingredients well.
- Place a ring mold in the middle of a plate. Place the half of the carrot salad into the ring mold and press it slightly down. Remove the ring mold carefully. Place the half of the apricot slices in a circle on the top of the carrot salad. Repeat this with the second half of the salad and apricot slices.
- Serve both towers with basil leaves.
Enjoy your orange apricot carrot salad 😉