This recipe is a bit extraordinary. It combines peaches, white beans and sugar. It is that kind of recipe which you love or hate. So try whether you like the taste before you serve it your guests. Or you look how you guests react 😉
Preparation time: approx. 20 minutes
Rest time dough: 1-2 hours
Bake time: 30 minutes
Ingredients For four people:
5 tbsp. of oil
5 tbsp. of water
1 pinch of salt
50g of sugar
400g of peaches (fresh or tinned)
100g white beans / butter beans (tin)
70g of sugar
350ml of coconut milk
1 pinch of salt
- Dough: Place all ingredients into a bowl and knead it into a firm dough. Form a dough ball, leave it in the bowl, place a towel over the bowl and place the bowl for 1-2 hours into the fridge.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and leave it for 15 minutes. Then roll the dough and place it in a pastry dish / pie dish / tarte form.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas mark 4.
- If you use fresh peaches, halve them and remove the stone. Strain the beans in a sieve. Place the peaches, coconut milk, beans, sugar and salt into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the peach smoothie into the dough form. Place the pastry dish / pie dish / tarte form to the oven (middle rack) and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove you tarte out of the oven and leave to cool down for 10 minutes.
- Quarter the apple and remove the core. Slice the apple quarters and place the apple slices, mint leaves and strawberry on the tarte.
We wish you lots of fun with this recipe.
Tomorrow we will show you a delicious Sweet Carrot Cake.
Hugs and Kisses
Trixilie & Bea
P.S.: Do you need an Easter gift? How about the Colouring Recipe Book “vegan Muffin-Art“?