plum onion tarte flambee
Ingredients for two persons:
5 sheets phyllo dough (30x31cm, ca. 125g)
6 tbsp. of olive oil
2 red onions
1 rosemary stem
150g of plums
120ml oat cream
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper powder
- Preheat the oven to 250°C /220°C fan / gas 5-6.
- Remove and chop the rosemary leaves. Mix oat cream, 2 tbsp. of olive oil, salt, pepper and chopped rosemary.
- Halve plums and remove the stone. Slice the plum halves. Peel the onions and slice them.
- Place a baking sheet on a baking tray. Place on the baking sheet one sheet phyllo dough and coat it with 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Place another phyllo sheet on top of the first and coat it with 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Repeat until all sheets are stacked and coated, but coat the last sheet phyllo dough with the rosemary cream.
- Place plum and onion slices on the rosemary cream and bake for 5 minutes.
- Cut into 6 slices and serve.
Enjoy your plum onion tarte flambee 🙂