But you can bake the cake also for birthday parties or in-between 🙂 Especially at kids birthday parties it could be a big attraction. The Rainbow Cake tastes sweet, has a delicious cream, is colourful AND the kids could colour the cake (-recipe) 🙂
You will get the colouring in the secret club.
I wish you a lot of fun 🙂
Ingredients for a 26cm diameter springform:
300g of flour
125g of brown sugar
250ml of coconut milk
100ml of oil
2 tsp. of baking soda
2 tbsp. of lemon juice
75g of cherries
75g of peaches
75g of pineapple
75g of plums
200g of marzipan
150ml of coconut milk
100g of cherries
100g of peaches
100g of pineapple
100g of plums
- Remove the stems from 75g of cherries. Then cut the cherries, 75g of preaches and 75g of plums in a half and remove the stones. Cut the cherries, peaches and plums in little pieces. Peel and chop 75g of pineapple.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C fan / gas 4.
- Mix in a bowl 300g of flour, 125g of brown sugar and 2 tsp. of baking soda. Add 250ml of coconut milk, 100ml of oil, 2 tbsp. of lemon juice and the fruit. Mix all ingredients thoroughly with a wooden spoon to make a firm dough.
- Fill it in a 26cm diameter springform and bake for 20 minutes. Let the cake cool down for 30 minutes.
- Mash 200g of marzipan and 150ml od coconut milk. Frost the cake with this mixture.
- Peel and slice the kiwi and 100g of pineapple. Remove the stems from 100g of cherries. Then halve the cherries, 100g of peaches and 100g of plums and remove the stones. Slice the peaches and plums. Place all fruit like a rainbow on the cake.
P.S.: Join our Secret Club and get our loveletters, special Secret Club members discounts and the freebies. The first two freebies are this Rainbow-Cake-Colouring-Recipe and the Red-Cabbage-Soup-Colouring-Recipe.