This ketchup is perfect for every barbeque, savoury meal and with some vegetable sticks 😉
Ingredients for approx. 300ml:
500g of raspberries
125ml white balsam vinegar
100g of sugar
1/2 tsp. of pink pepper
1/2 red chilli
1/2 tsp. of salt
1cm of ginger
- Remove the seeds from the chilli. Chop the chilli.
- In a pot, cook vinegar and sugar for 1 minute. Add raspberries, pink pepper, chilli, ginger and salt. Cook all ingredients at medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir every now and then.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Place a sieve on a bowl and press the raspberry ketchup through this sieve. (If you like the raspberry seeds in the ketchup, you don´t need this step.)
- Place the Raspberry Ketchup into twist off glasses.
Enjoy your Raspberry Pepper Ketchup 🙂