red cabbage muffins with basil pesto
ingredients for 12 muffins:
250g of flour
50ml of oil
320g – 340g of cooked red cabbage
200ml of rice milk
1 red onion
2 tsp. of baking soda
2 thyme sprigs
2 tbsp. of apple vinegar
1 tsp. of salt
1/2 tsp. of pepper spice
1 tbsp. of agave syrup
1 tbsp. of chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C fan / gas 4 and line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Peel and chop the onion. Chop the thyme sprigs. Mix in a bowl red cabbage, onion, thyme, walnuts, rice milk, oil, agave syrup, apple vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix in a bowl flour and baking soda. Add the cabbage mixture and mix all thoroughly with a wooden spoon to make a firm dough.
- Fill muffin cases and bake for 30 minutes. Leave the muffins in the tie to cool for 10 minutes.
- Frost muffins with basil pesto and basil leaves.
Enjoy your muffins 😉