A really simple recipe for a delicious tomato tarte. 😉
ingredients for 4 people:
250g of puff pastry,
360g of yellow tomatoes,
1 tbsp. of sesame cream (tahin),
1 garlic clove,
2 thyme stems,
1/2 bunch of basil,
2 tbsp. of lemon juice,
2 tbsp. of olive oil,
1/2 tsp. of salt,
1/2 tsp. of pepper spice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C fan / gas 4.
- Peel the garlic clove and place it in a blender. Add sesame cream, thyme leaves, basil leaves, salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil and blend it until a smooth cream.
- Place the puff pastry in a tarte form or springform (28cm diameter). Spread the tarte with the cream.
- Slice or halve the tomatoes and place them on the cream.
- Put the tarte in the oven on the lowest rack and back for 15-20 minutes. Let the tarte cool down for 2-3 minutes.
Enjoy your simple and delicious tomato tarte 🙂