It is Monday and our second Easter Special Week starts…. Hooray!
This week is everything WHITE
So let´s see how a white Easter Decoration could look like:
Tadaaaaa…. little cute Popcorn Easter Sheep 🙂
So let´s create them together.
1. Download the sheep pdf Click! for free
2. Cut out all the sheep:
3. Fold the sheep bottom and the glue flaps over:
4. Give a bit of glue on the glue flaps and press them on the sheep bottom:
5. Let the glue dry (approx. 5-10 minutes):
6. Fill your favourite popcorn into the sheep and place them on the table:
The Popcorn Sheep last up to 2 days, then they start to lose their taste. But honestly, no Popcorn Sheep last longer than a few hours. They are too delicious 😉
Tomorrow we will show you a Lemon Thyme Jam for your Easter Breakfast.
We wish you lots of fun with it.
Hugs and Kisses
Trixilie & Bea
P.S.: Do you need an Easter gift? How about the Colouting Book “Trixilie´s fairy world Berrytholdy“, where everything is made of fruit and vegetables?