A perfect combination – zucchini and pear 🙂
Ingredients for 2 people:
5 sheets phyllo dough (30x31cm, ca. 125g)
6 tbsp. of olive oil
120ml oat cream
2 basil stems
2 thyme stems
1/2 tsp. of salt
1/2 tsp. of pepper powder
1 tsp. of pink pepper
1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 250°C /220°C fan / gas 5-6.
- In a blender, place the basil leaves, thyme stems, lemon juice, salt and pepper and blend it to a smooth cream.
- Cut of the ends of the zucchini and slice the zucchini. In a bowl, mix the zucchini slices, 2 tbsp. oil, salt and pepper. Quarter the pear and remove the core. Slice the pear quarters.
- Place a baking sheet on a baking tray. Place on the baking sheet one sheet phyllo dough and coat it with 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Place another phyllo sheet on top of the first and coat it with 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Repeat until all sheets are stacked and coated, but coat the last sheet phyllo dough with the basil thyme cream.
- Place the zucchini slices and pear slices on the cream and bake for 5 minutes.
- Cut into 6 slices and serve.
Enjoy your Zucchini Pear Tarte Flambee 🙂